High-Quality Veterinary Services
When you need high-quality veterinary services, turn to the highly trained medical team of Susquehanna Trail Animal Hospital in Watsontown, PA. We are here to make sure that your cat or dog receives prompt medical attention. We perform urgent care exams during office hours so we can determine the right course of action.
Pet Emergency Services
Do you have a pet emergency after hours? Animal Emergency Center is less than a mile from our establishment and offers critical care services on nights (7 pm-7am), weekends, and holidays. AEC doctors work closely with our doctors to make sure that all medical records are transferred to us, and they even offer transportation for your pet in the morning if additional care is needed.
Some of Our Services Include
- Comprehensive wellness exams and preventative care tailored to your individual pet’s needs
- Urgent care and medical exams
- Bloodwork (full in-house laboratory and reference laboratory affiliations)
- Digital X-ray
- Surgical services (routine sterilization procedures and more extensive soft tissue surgeries including lump removals and urinary and gastrointestinal surgeries)
- Complete dentistry services (ultrasonic cleaning, polishing, digital dental X-rays, nerve blocks, and surgical extractions)
- High-quality anesthesia (all animals receive pre-anesthetic bloodwork, IV catheters, and extensive monitoring of heartrate, oxygen level, EKG, blood pressure, temperature, and CO2 levels)
- Multi-modal pain management (pre- and post-operative pain management, oral medications and nutraceuticals for chronic conditions, nerve blocks, laser therapy)
- Companion Laser Therapy (for chronic arthritis, wound healing, acute injuries, etc.)
- Ultrasound capability – coming soon!
- We offer referral to surrounding trusted hospitals when extensive testing or specialist services are needed.
Restore Your Pet’s Health
We will personally talk to owners so they can have deep understanding of their pet’s condition before leaving the premises. Our team will walk you through the different pet medications needed to help your dog or cat down the road to recovery.